Location: New York City, Providence, or Remote
Wealthbox CRM, owned and operated by Starburst Labs, is seeking an inside Sales Development Representative (SDR) to consult by telephone and email with prospective financial advisor customers who are signing up to this web-based CRM service. We’re deluged with new users every day. Help us!
Responsibilities in this sales-oriented position include:
- Connect with new users by telephone, email, and screen-sharing who have signed up to free trials.
- Qualify and convert inbound leads (via website, referrals, in-app trials, etc).
- Show online demonstrations to new users and trial users.
- Track and help new customers during their 30-day trial period.
- Collaborate with customer support personnel and assist in help-desk operations that impact our customers’ success.
- Conduct webinars to educate a wider audience of financial advisors and technology partners.
- Identify and suggest improvements to our products and support systems.
- Provide product recommendations to the Product/Engineering teams (driven by analytics and customer feedback).
Required Experience & Competencies
- 1+ years of inside/outside sales experience selling SaaS products (CRM software experience a big plus).
- Skills in using CRM tools to track and manage new prospect relationships.
- Strong communication skills, especially using email and the telephone.
- Basic knowledge of the latest cloud service offerings, toolsets, operating systems, and browsers.
- Helpful personality who’s adept at presenting the features and value of Wealthbox to financial advisors on the other end of the line.
- Extremely organized and driven.
- Responsible, ethical, always in the mood to show-and-tell Wealthbox and help our customers.
- Weekdays, during business hours (Specifics to be determined.)
- No travel required. Occasional team meeting trips between our two offices in NYC and PVD.
- Work onsite at our offices in either New York City or Providence, or Remote.
- Competitive salary and stock option plan
- Excellent health plan coverage
- Paid time off
- Occasional travel between NYC & PVD
Interested? Email us a note and include a link to your LinkedIn profile. Thanks!Apply Now