Location: New York City, Providence, or Remote
Wealthbox is seeking an inside Sales Development Representative (SDR) to consult by telephone and email with prospective customers, who are financial advisors. We are deluged with new prospects every day. Help us!
As a Wealthbox SDR you will build and generate a pipeline (Sales Qualified Leads) for Wealthbox Account Executives. You will email, make calls, and use other marketing tools to qualify leads and schedule demos for financial advisors at wealth management firms across the country.
Responsibilities in this sales position include:
- High volume outbound prospecting (60-100 calls per day) to qualify leads from calls, emails.
- Conduct needs qualification calls with financial advisors their staff at wealth management firms.
- Exceed weekly/monthly/quarterly quotas for Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) and meetings scheduled.
- Work collaboratively with Wealthbox Account Executives to develop and implement prospecting strategies.
- Connect with new users by telephone, email, that have signed up to free trials.
- Qualify and convert leads (via website, referrals, in-app trials, etc).
- Track and help new trial prospects during their 30-day trial period.
- Identify and suggest improvements to our products and support systems.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Interest in a career in sales in the fintech space
- Experience selling SaaS products is a big plus
- Skills in using CRM tools to track and manage new prospect relationships
- Strong communication skills, especially using email and the telephone
- Excited to work in a high-energy and collaborative environment
- Positive and energetic, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Basic knowledge of the latest cloud service offerings, toolsets, operating systems, and browsers.
- Helpful personality who’s adept at presenting the features and value of Wealthbox to financial advisors on the other end of the line.
- Responsible, ethical, always in the mood to show-and-tell Wealthbox and help our customers.
- Weekdays, during business hours.
- No travel required. Occasional team meeting trips between our two offices in NYC and PVD.
- Work onsite at our offices in either New York City or Providence, or Remote.
- Competitive salary and stock option plan
- Excellent health plan coverage
- Paid time off
Interested? Email us a note and include a link to your LinkedIn profile. Thanks!Apply Now